Solution to conduct the assessment of the scoring and rating assessment of customers of financial institutions in the context of the sale of credit product. Automatic customer assessment based on data collected from multiple sources, including a BIK S.A. system report. Modelling and testing scorecards. Modelling algorithms for assessing the creditworthiness of customers.
We offer a solution constituting a complete scoring engine for assessment of both individual and institutional customers in the process of the sale of credit. The solution is equipped with an administration panel, enabling credit risk assessment specialists to build assessment cards as sets of multi-tiered rules.
The solution is intended for banks and financial institutions conducting the assessment of creditworthiness and credit risk of customers.
- Banks and financial institutions conducting the assessment of creditworthiness and credit risk of customers.
- Configuration of scoring and rating assessment as multi-tiered rules connected by logical operators.
- Simulation of card results based on historical data.
- Selection of assessment cards for the given customer (A/B) based on random selection or a pre-defined overriding rule.
- Defining business rule cards, enabling automation of decision making based on automatic data analysis.
- Defining calculation formula cards, enabling building of calculation algorithms for additional values, independent from the points score.
- A ready-made interface for MIG-DZ and MIG-BR, as well as the BIK S.A. system (CPU-CPU report download).
- Expandable interfaces for internal and external databases, enabling download of the assessed customer's data and using it within the assessment algorithm.
- Ability to use the solution as a complete decision engine supporting credit product sales.