Business Development Manager – International ServicesLocation: Warsaw
Fabrity is looking to scale up the International Services Sales team with an experienced and skilled person, who will work with prospect clients on professional services sales opportunities. A person will be responsible for converting existing leads backlog into professional services contracts with clients from DACH and Scandinavian countries.
You will perfectly fit our expectations if:
- you have existing experience in sales of software development professional services or IT solutions,
- you have worked in the past as Business Development Manager or Account Manager in the ICT sector,
- you have an experience in and understanding of Application Life-cycle processes that gives you grounds to effectively walk with prospect clients through stages in sales process,
- you have an experience working in the international environment,
- you have worked successfully with large enterprise companies, preferably across different markets,
- you have very good communication and presentation skills,
- you are fluent in English (C1 or higher).
We will provide you with:
- competitive fixed salary and bonus scheme,
- work environment that facilitates sharing experience and knowledge in the team and across other teams,
- a very good potential to work with and develop long term relations with international enterprise clients,
- clear personal development path along with the team success,
- Medicover medical care package and Multisport card.